• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DEER HUNTING IN NW. PART OF STATE??

ARE THERE ANY DEER LEFT UP THERE, OR DID THEY SHOOT ALL OF THEM?

WHY ARE THEY LETTING U SHOOT AS MANY DOES AS U WANT, BUT NOT BUCKS?!!!!

THEN THEY PAY SHARP SHOOTERS TO KILL ANYTHING THAT MOVES!!

ANY WAY GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY AND GET THE BIG ONE!!!

Yep completey stupid. I even asked the CO in Skime last fall when we brought a deer up there and the CO didn't really have an answer. We can shoot as many does as we want but only 1 buck but they still want the deer gone. MAKES A TON OF SENSE!!!!!! I also asked why we can't shoot them at night and over bait like the sharpshooters can and the gal told that isn't sportsman like. I said what your point, why not let the hunters shoot them instead of the tax payers having to pay for the unsportsman like sharpshooters to do it. At least we eat what we shoot and don't leave it lay like some of them were doing. definitely a soar subject. Oh yeah, there are hardly any deer around. I hope they are done killing them all now after this last winter.

Originally Posted By: otis32

Yep completey stupid. I even asked the CO in Skime last fall when we brought a deer up there and the CO didn't really have an answer. We can shoot as many does as we want but only 1 buck but they still want the deer gone. MAKES A TON OF SENSE!!!!!! I also asked why we can't shoot them at night and over bait like the sharpshooters can and the gal told that isn't sportsman like. I said what your point, why not let the hunters shoot them instead of the tax payers having to pay for the unsportsman like sharpshooters to do it. At least we eat what we shoot and don't leave it lay like some of them were doing. definitely a soar subject. Oh yeah, there are hardly any deer around. I hope they are done killing them all now after this last winter.

So true... It's completely stupid. I haven't seen a bunch of does trying to hump one buck, but i have seen one buck trying to hump 10 does. NOT a really good plan to eliminate the TBs i would say.

Plus it's not a sport anymore when the whole goal is total annihilation.