• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trout Fishing Over the Border?

cubbies11

Was wondering if anyone has been on any of the streams into wisconsin since the season has opened? I know it is catch and release, barbless hooks but I was wondering if anyone has been out and could tell me the water levels or any reports?

Cubbies

The Kinni is marginaly stained but fishable, The Rush is totally blown out. Trimbelle is also quite muddy. I'd give the Rush about a week if the weather stays warm like this before venturing over here.

Mike

Was just on the Nam on 3/25/04 and did fairly well. First time out with the fly rod.

Early morning it was slow and got a few browns on the sections we fished. Headed up to the uppper reaches and got into a bunch of brookies, but didn't stay there long, need to let those brookies get bigger smile.gif

We then headed down closer to Hayward and did very well, lost a nice one. You have to love those Namekagon browns smile.gif

The water wasn't stained, looked normal from what I remember of the river and the levels looked about normal for early spring. It was still easy wading.

driftboat
(No unauthorized links)

[This message has been edited by driftboat (edited 03-26-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Renneberg (edited 03-27-2004).]