• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Just for fun...

Renneberg

Hey Lakevillin, welcome to FM!

I got the pic from a artical about trout fishing in the driftless area of the midwest. The driftless area being S.E. Minnesota, N.E. Iowa and S.W. Wisconsin.

It never said where that sign is but it makes me wander if I should be fishing a area of a stream that flows through a cow pasture.

------------------
"Study to be quiet"

Great picture! Gives a whole new meaning to the species "Bull Trout"! Anyone ever been chased by bulls/cows/animals? It's happened to me twice. Once on the upper Trimbelle in Wisconsin, and another time when I lived in Gunnison, Colorado. I wasn't officially clocked, but I think both times I was close to running a "3.7"!

Haaad

Renne,, I'll have to take you there when you come down for Trout days. Naw, we have better places to fish, with plenty of snort'n bovine for ya to meet, (without any fair warning signs) smile.gif

Remember the herd we all ran into in the middle of Forestville? They are everywhere.

I've never been chased, wait.. I take that back, I've had a couple dogs push me retreating into the water, a stand off with a rabid coon, and a couple nasty run ins with swarms of hungry deer flies. Its surprising how fast I can move when I have motivation.lol

I've never been chased by a bull, but...me and my dad were fishin the Kinne about 8 years ago and got chased up that hill by a rabid squirrel. That would have been "Americas funniest home video"...

I've been lucky so far and haven't been chased by anything other then blood suckers.

What size of trout we talkin about Sarge? If their big enofe I maybe willing to try my luck.

I can just picture Jim and you standing on the safe side of the fence yelling "RUN STEVE, HE'S CLOSING IN ON YOU!!!". LOL

------------------
"Study to be quiet"