• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wisconsin early season trout

maplegrovefisherman

With several inches of snow forcasted for the metro area and much of eastern Wisconsin tonight and into friday, I think your going to have a very hard time finding a river that's not going to be high for the weekend.

------------------
"Study to be quiet"

I agree with Renneberg, the next few weeks could be pretty ugly. I'd say look for rivers that are heavily influenced by springs. Although your best bet may be to hit the tying bench...

Does anyone know if there's a happy medium between the frozen rivers up north and the blown out conditions down south?

We're getting pockets of open water near Superior, so I'm thinking somewhere near the St. Croix watershed??

We had little to no snow in the metro before this last storm hit, so I don't think we'll have a problem with flooding when it melts.

If we don't get any rain or snow all of next week the streams should be in good shape for next weekend.

------------------
"Study to be quiet"