• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

You know you're having a BAD trout day when....

JP Z

This is just to stay along with WhaTT's!! posting

When you set a little too hard and your rapala flys back to "give you a kiss"

When you set on what feels like an amazing Brown........only to find it's a sucker.

------------------
Tight Lines,

JP Z

[This message has been edited by jpz (edited 02-24-2004).]

Is there really such a thing as a bad trout day? I hope none of us ever get so spoiled that we ever leave the river feeling like we've had a bad day and wasted our time. Some days on the water are just closer to heaven then others ~ right? And we always take away a leason that will improve the chance for perfection in our next adventure.

How about a bad (red) salmon day? When your 3/0 hook buries itself in your cheek after an early release 30 feet away? Don't know which was worse, getting an ounce of lead slapped in the face or having my buddy use a pliers to force the barb of that big hook the rest of the way through my cheek. Yeah, it left a scar smile.gif

Okay, it doesn't have to be a BAD day but from what traveler mentioned I wouldn't think that is a GOOD day. You can consider it a BAD day or a LEARNING experience(which is bad. smile.gif ) Your choice.

------------------
Tight Lines,

JP Z