• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

I am lucky. I found my receipt and my extended warranty from Best Buy. I had 10 days left!! I was able to take the entire thing back for a full refund! I had gotten the elite 2 years ago when it was $450. So, I have a $480 credit! I will be sticking with xbox because I do have extra controllers and other accesories for it. I know the unit may blow again, but I will just replace it again. This one lasted 2 years. So, tomorrow night I am going to get the modern warfare elite system with 2 controlers, the 250 gig HD, and the modern warfare game for $400. Plus I will get the extended warranty again. So, I kind of break even and get the new game. The only down side is loosing the stuff I had on the old HD. Not a big loss.

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at the good service I got there tonight.

BTW- as far as east coast GameStops or anyone for that matter selling the game before midnight tonight- if they get caught they will be in deep you know what. I have had a friend on my frineds list on my PS3 playing since friday, and another one was playing this afternoon. The one playing friday wouldn't tell me where she got it, but the guy playing this afternoon said a store near him was selling it already.

So, we"re working across froma Gamestop this morning.

I go in at 10 to get rhe regular version.

There's a guy ahead of me talking on the phone and I overhear " yeah , i'm going to see if I can back out on the Prestige and just get the regular version".

As soon as he's off the phone I ask him if it's for PS3, which it is. Also, he was trading in a game so he got a discount.

I gave him 140 cash and walked out the door. He's happy and I'm not tired. laugh

I love it when things work out!

I haven't touched the campaign mode, but multiplayer is phenominal!

I got to gamestop 20 minutes before they could release, they opened the doors up at 12:01 and I was on my way home at 12:04. There was probably about 150 people in front of me, it didn't take long at all to get through. This game was worth every penny, I played straight through till this morning & took a short nap. Now I'm up and ready to go at it again smile.

The night vision goggles are pretty cool too, they have a toyish feel to them (what did you expect?) and I was able to navigate around my basement in pitch black. I would not recommend trying to drive with them or perform too many activities that rely on depth perception.

Got it at midnight with about 150 other people at gamestop, really wasnt expecting that many. I played MP til I ranked up to 10. Game has a slightly different look and feel to it but it so much fun (what would you expect?). My brain is still trying to process all the things available in create a class to make well rounded classes. I got to use the AC-130 and easily got 8 kills in 30 seconds, that thing is a beast! I think their is alot more action in this one with the killstreaks and different weapons available to you. Well time to go level up some more...

Is anyone having major problems with the friend invite system? First off its a pain but id say 90% of the time I cant even get people into my party it says something along the lines of 'the game you are looking for is no longer available.' Im playing on PS3 if that matters. Not sure if its my internet other just a bug in the game.

Is anyone having major problems with the friend invite system? First off its a pain but id say 90% of the time I cant even get people into my party it says something along the lines of 'the game you are looking for is no longer available.' Im playing on PS3 if that matters. Not sure if its my internet other just a bug in the game.

Go up 2 posts..................................

Yeah but your first post was somewhat vague. So you're having the same problems? The only way around it my friends and I have found that if you delete a friend from your friends list, re add, then send a game play invite, after all that you should be able to join up but its a huge pain in the...

Ha, Dtro, I knew the 360 fanboys would be on this question. Ive never had this problem before with any game so something leads me to believe it has more to do with the game. Regardless though I hope its fixed soon!

I get a friend invite, can't get into it. I send one, they can't get into it. Plus- The fact the friend invites are messages into my message box is a joke.

As far as the 360 joke crackers, they are all going on multiple consoles, that alone is the joke wink