• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New hunter question.

Okay, I do not know what happened, but it did.

My wife decided she wanted to try bow hunting this year, I am pumped.

I told her when she was shooting her bow I would never do anything to wreck what we had going, due to we really like the 3D shoots. You can look back on earlier posts I am sure.

I guess my questions are as follows, do I hang 2 tree stands everywhere I hunt, make her shoot out of a blind?

I know I need to find her camo and broadheads,(shopping on my turf, I like it). I shoot the Rage 2 blade and I read there is another Rage 2 blade, but smaller.

Ant comments or advise on your better half hunting for the 1st time? Any recommendations on setting stands and broadheads?

Mark

I know when my father brought me out deer hunting the first time I was like 8 years old and I just sat in the stand with him, he made me so comfortable so that the experience wouldn't deter me from wanting to go out again. Use the same concept as with a little kid,(even if I had gotten frost bite it still wouldn't keep me from the woods) get her some very warm boots so her feet don't get cold, good wind proof clothing helps too. do everything in your power to make her as comfortable as possible. Yes a blind would be a good way to start. and yes rage has a 1.5" cutting swath bh now too.