• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Have Boat but No Bait

wastewaterguru

now thats a real cat man useing the bathtub for a live well. Thanks for the idea

I agree! That way you don't have the wife on your [PoorWordUsage] for leaving the toilet seat up either. She probably wont set foot in the bathroom with a tub full of bullies!!!

Going tonight as well with no daughter.....just me.

I am a little low on bait, so you gotta bring your own or enough for me too :^)

email to wastewaterguru at hotmail if interested.

I probably have enough bait so don't let that deter anyone from coming out. Just would prefer you bring the bait to keep me from running my supplies down. Suckers, bullies, etc.

Going tonight as well with no daughter.....just me.

I am a little low on bait, so you gotta bring your own or enough for me too :^)

email to wastewaterguru at hotmail if interested.

I probably have enough bait so don't let that deter anyone from coming out. Just would prefer you bring the bait to keep me from running my supplies down. Suckers, bullies, etc.

How much bait do you have now? I could perhaps loan you some if you'd like. Or perhaps lead you to a spot you could catch a few bullies before you go.

[email protected] if interested

I think I have enough for tonight.

updacreek is jumping in with me out of Jordan at 6:30.

Probably have room for one more but now it would definately require the bringing of your own bait or stopping and getting some suckers or something......or you could just come along to learn a little.

I am counting on some of his luck rubbing off on me...........

I think I have enough for tonight.

updacreek is jumping in with me out of Jordan at 6:30.

Probably have room for one more but now it would definately require the bringing of your own bait or stopping and getting some suckers or something......or you could just come along to learn a little.

I am counting on some of his luck rubbing off on me...........

I am busy tonight and have a long day a head of me tomorrow at work. I wish I could! Perhaps, another time if the offer is still on the table???

Were you out last night? I heard a river pro upstream last night and it sounded like they stopped by some dead heads around the first bend from the Jordan access...

Thanks

Nick

I was in the Chaska/Shakopee area last night. I think that was Capt. Fireman that was out in Jordan last night.

Yup! That was CF running around up there! No pigs, but they got a few.

I was gonna leave the "luck" at home tonight................

Originally Posted By: wastewaterguru
I was in the Chaska/Shakopee area last night. I think that was Capt. Fireman that was out in Jordan last night.

Yup! That was CF running around up there! No pigs, but they got a few.

Good to hear someone was catching fish. I had a couple good tugs and was stripped a few times. Assuming they were gar. But it was a bad night for me. A bullie stung me. My reel got all messed up and I had to strip it down in the dark and mess with the drags clutch disks. and came up empty handed frown

Beats sitting at home and not catching anything though!

Ya the old lady and I were out at the launch yesterday and there was the silver bullet and river pro trailer. I must have just missed you I saw your stream just disappearing around the first bend. Hopefully we can give it another shot out on the river one of these day, when the weather is better.

That's pretty normal it usually only hurts for a short period of time and when I get pricked it usually draws a tiny bit of blood. One time though I had one that was about to die so I was going to throw it into the woods and I wound up to chuck it and all that force pushed the bone into my finger and it hurt for a couple hours. Felt like it went all the way to the bone.

Gotta love those Bullheads...they are tough!

You guys are tough! I'm still "green" as it comes to bullies so im REAL careful when hookin em. Im sure you would all get a good laugh. I feel like a sissy with the things

Sometimes I just reach in the bucket and grab them. Other times I use a minnow net and wait for them to stop moving and lip them like a bass

Bullheads are not too bad. Small channels are the worst. I have seen then do damage that could have used stitches. I had one get me good monday during the Sheriffs derby that hung by its pectoral from my hand.

Just got back from vacation and I emptied my bait tank before I left. My daughter and I would like to go fishing tonight but we don't have any bait.

John you can always come raid my tank. I keep it stocked 24/7