• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Burntside

chunkytrout

I'm bumping this to the top.

With the general laker/streamer season opener on inland Minnesota lakes coming in only a few days, the blood is pumping. Even though I've walked into the Bdub for lakers each of the last two weekends (the opener there is earlier than lakes outside the Bdub), I'm still psyched for the coming weekend.

And the Burntside Bash is only a couple weeks away. grin.gifgrin.gif

Burntside is an excellent lake for this get-together. There are excellent numbers of lake trout (and, though you may hear there aren't many of good size, divers have found lakers over 30 lbs, and last year's largest REPORTED ice laker was 17 lbs).

We may not be able to get everyone on fish, but we'll have a giant map of the lake, and we'll be able to give out at least a dozen high-percentage spots at headquarters Saturday morning.

To register, log on to www.iceleaders.com.

------------------
"Worry less, fish more."
Steve Foss
[email protected]