• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bigfoot

french_lake_kid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did a sea monster Monster Quest episode down in Florida and they have video of this thing splashing around in the water. They scientist positively identify it as a thought to be extinct species of seal. It was thought to have gone extinct over 100 years ago, but low and behold here it was swimming around in this one back canal bay in Florida.

So when people say I haven't seen one or there is no proof of one so it must not be real. I just laugh, and think the human race is so ignorant and naive to think that we are an all knowing race species.

Theological discusion? I don't think you want to go there. If you use the criteria needed for proof that some people here require. There are going to be some God fearing people sadly disapointed.

Well if we use the same criteria they use to buffalo us all into believing that we are causing global warming (with one of the coolest july's on record) it should not be hard at all to prove god exists.

I find it hilarious that people run around in monkey costumes, and this is definite proof that bigfoot is fake.

Anyone want a great prank. Find a monkey costume, find your friends trail cameras. Walk around in front of the camera for a few minutes. It is well worth the effort.

This movie was my favorite when I was a kid....

I was gonna grow up and hunt it down grin But I do think "something" is out there.

Now tell me that someone would not cruise by in a boat on the MN river, look to shore and confuse this guy for Bigfoot out of the corner of their eye wink I tell ya Bigfoot is alive and well in the BP&J area grin

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Tell me this does not have "Mess'in with Sasquatch" written all over it:

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Where's my Jack Links? grin