• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trout

Dragon Fish ll

DragonfishII, I am rather certain you are talking abouit the courthouse pond. I think it was a posting that you put up last year that gave me the idea to give it a try. I was down there about 2 weeks ago and was pitched a shutout. But that was two weeks ago.

Fished Courthouse Lake and Cenaiko Lake last week. Shutout like the Twins.
Too warm?
I'm a little bummed Cenaiko prohibits floatation devices of any kind. My canoe would get me right on top of some healthy 'bows. I've seen them cruising the shallows but I'm pretty sure they spend almost all their time in the middle deep. The edges are too weedy, even with waders on.

J.W. Good news,I talked to the head honcho down at the dnr and was able to talk him into letting us fish for trout another 31 days. providing we had a trout stamp to go with our regular MN fishing lisence. BUT HE WOULDNT bend on those southern streams, so were just stuck fishing trout in those little ponds and lakes. And what does the B dumb forum stand 4