• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What's new, pt. 2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did not fish either, the wife (Terry) was down in Otsego with the grandkids. We just relaxed when she got home today. Super day for that!!

The family picnic and day together are the greatest thing a family can do!!

Mike89

I went fishing but I was the only one to catch anything and all that amounted to was 3 super small sunnies and a sun burn crylaugh. But it was sooo worth it to finally get out on the lake with my dad, long over due. I hope everyone had a great weekend. smilesmilesmilesmile

Went to LOTW Thurs night thru Sunday. Cold and WINDY on Fri so no fishing. frowncry Sat around in long johns & sweatshirts by the fire & grilled a turkey. Saturday was nice and got out there twice. Caught 10 walleye between the 4 of us. Lakes were so messed up from all the wind they had the last 5 days. At least we came back with something for a fish fry. We also got a new truck (06 Toyota Tundra) Now we have something that can pull the bayliner again..!!!!! laughlaughgrinlaugh

I feel the exact same way about our Tundra. It's the newest vehicle I've ever owned either. I never drive ours. It's super powerful, fast and big. I like my car. But it hauls our boat and snomo trailer very well!

Not to mention the tent!!! laugh

I caught 4 fish last night, wish I could have been out longer then an hour. 3 were suckers, but it didn't matter. More ball games this weekend, so probably won't get out for a while.

The season is over after this, so there might be a little time.

It's so new.. I'm kinda scared to drive it.. Don't want anyone running into it or dinging the doors.. (it only has 16,000 miles on it and no dings, dents or rubs, yet)
then dont be takin it to any meat raffles!!! laughlaughcrazysmirk

Originally Posted By: LisaTealz
I feel the exact same way about our Tundra. It's the newest vehicle I've ever owned either. I never drive ours. It's super powerful, fast and big. I like my car. But it hauls our boat and snomo trailer very well!

Not to mention the tent!!! laugh

laughlaughlaughsmirklaughcrazy