• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone Planning trips yet?

toughguy

I'm trying to line up dates with my crew already!!!

I'll be headed back up the gunflint again this year for lakers and to LOW after not going for 3 years (went to URL instead). I might try and plan a 3rd weekend trip too.

I'm also going to make an effort to fish my local lakes much more this winter.

You Bethca!! Heading up to Crow Lake to give Lakers a try again and hit the crappies across the road. The MuskieBay outing was an experience that was out of this world. You've got to try the thornebros Outing!! what a blast. I Believe it will be in February again. Cheapest trip I've taken and the hosts are unbelievable. Top on my list. I get tired of LOW every weekend. I booked my trip with the war department already. she's out that weekend.

headed back up the blackduck area for two weekends, going to URL for the first time ever, and im gonna go up to gull and osakis with my new neighbors for the first time, and of course the normal weekends on the local lakes!

EK

I started a money envelope for a january trip to either URL or LOW (whichever I can get a reservation at). If neither pan out, the probably winni (highbanks area wink ). Normally I've gone to gunflint lake for lakers in march, but I think this year I'll either go to ely or chequamegan bay.

I'll be hit'n the ice on the Canadian Red River of the North about X-mass, and as often as I can after that. Than out on the big lake Winnipeg starting in February and back again as often as I can, tell the end of March.

Am hoping for a Lake Winnipeg trip this year.. But, other then that, pounding the big lake here again for a multitude of species.. I love ice season!!

Smart man! But I'll warn ya that lake is like a potato chip, it's real hard to stop! Ed knows.

Pipestone lake in Ontario for lake trout 1st week of January and then again in the beginning of February. Fishing anywhere else, for anything else just isn't the same anymore!! Beautiful scenery, solitude, and lots of big, aggressive fish. Doesn't get any better than that!

over here in Maine we are already planning the annual get together with about 30+ of us online icefishermen in maine (there might be over 50 this year) on Moosehead lake we are on our 3rd year of renting a group of cabins and lodge in one spot everyone chips in with food and it costs us about 30 bucks a night each It has gone extreamly well for us with no major issues esp when you throw a bunch of guys that just know each other by login names the locals have even given us discounts on bait as it is a pain to haul bait in the late Jan 5 hours As a group we also have our own tournament with many trophys and prizes just for fun that are given out at the end of the season at a banquet Mostly a pot luck and some major meat cookings going on I believe us as a group here in maine are one of the biggest constantly getting to gether groups in large numbers

Team Maine Moosehead adventure