• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone venturing out this weekend

Man, this weather is really getting to me. Since June 23rd six of my LGFWS trips have been canceled due to weather. 52 degrees right now with 20 mph winds, drizzle on and off today. cry Hopefully it will be better by Saturday.

i plan on hittin the lake, barb. with the cool temps those buge should keep in check. heard somewhere up north could dip in the upper 30's on of these nites. ULT, those storms got real close to me. a funnel cloud that did not touch down was spotted between cold spring and richmond, the town i grew up in. and that tornado that touched down in spicer is about 4 miles as the crow flies from our camper.

Hello boys and girls. Next weekend I finally get a break and I am attending a golf tourney on Lake minnewaska in Gleenwood. Just looking forward to getting away. I need it as many hours as I have worked recently. I think I am feeling like Lisa, (always working and not enough play time). Glenn got any tips on that lake as the boat is going for a ride.

I also can say I have not seen or heard a thunderstorm yet this year. I have missed them all(not like there has been many around the cities this year.)

i plan on hittin the lake, barb. with the cool temps those buge should keep in check. heard somewhere up north could dip in the upper 30's on of these nites. ULT, those storms got real close to me. a funnel cloud that did not touch down was spotted between cold spring and richmond, the town i grew up in. and that tornado that touched down in spicer is about 4 miles as the crow flies from our camper.

I had a friend driving home from St Cloud during that storm. She said the clouds were really freaky around Cold Spring!

Hello boys and girls. Next weekend I finally get a break and I am attending a golf tourney on Lake minnewaska in Gleenwood. Just looking forward to getting away. I need it as many hours as I have worked recently. I think I am feeling like Lisa, (always working and not enough play time). Glenn got any tips on that lake as the boat is going for a ride.

I also can say I have not seen or heard a thunderstorm yet this year. I have missed them all(not like there has been many around the cities this year.)

i will e-mial ya.

Heading to northern WI for the weekend I think I may be a bit chilly in the tent. I am going to the Camp That I went to as a kid and worked at in my 20's. It is the 50th Anniversary for the camp. I also hope to maybe wet a line or 2 we will see.

Hope

I love weddings.

You mean there are actually people that love weddings. shocked Most of them are the usual same-o boring repetitive stuff copied from the weddings they had been forced to go to. whistle

It's just 64 degrees in SW MN and destined to hit the 40's tonite. Weird weather this summer.

I love weddings so much I some how end up as part of most of them I attend crycrazy. I was at Oake on the Water this afternoon, it was WINDY on the lake but worth it for the band. I plan on heading up to my dad's this weekend and getting some fishing/tanning done on the lake all day Sunday. Long overdue, that's all I have to say.

Everyone have a great weekend smile!!!!!!!!!

I headed down to the Twin Cities to do some fishing with Char and Tami. We hit up Lake George, 2 northerns, Green Lake in Isanti county, nothing, O'Dowd lake, nothing. But we had fun, I think I am getting Tami spoiled by letting her run my boat. Sure is nice to sit back and let someone else do the driving. Took a couple of pics I thought I would share. They were taken with my phone so they are not the greatest. (This was the weekend of the 16th)

Barb and Char snooping around St. Paul

Snoopychar.jpg

Snoopybarb.jpg

Another chubby darter mishap

char-2.jpg