• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
say_der

Trout Ponds by St. Peter

Thanks Renneberg. They aren't on the list so maybe they are mythical. Maybe they are not stocked by the DNR or not public.

Anybody know anything about trout ponds east of St. Peter? I've never heard of them, just curious as to what's there. Any info would be great.

Thanks.

First of all I'd just like to know they exist. I couldn't find them on the DNR's list. I've lived in the area for decades and never heard of them.

Are they public? Stocked by the DNR? In a county park?

Anything anyone could tell me would be great.

I was going to go try to check it out and see if they were for real or not this past weekend but the Honey-do list is still too long.

Thanks for any info.

Yep they're there...They are not private...they are stocked by the DNR....and no the DNR doesn't really list them. When they do list them they are called Paul's Creek. Paul's creek has three small ponds dug into it. I guess at one time it used to be a hatchery. They just stocked it with some Browns a couple of weeks ago.

Anything else you would like to know? LOL

Good luck!

Rob