• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

spring valley creek

I was wondering if it's ok to just park along side the road at a bridge crossing, and walk down to the water, or is that a bad idea?

If there is not an public easement to the water, you really should do as Jim W said, get a plat map, find out who owns the land, and ask.

Yes you can access the water from a public road right of way, but you would need to keep both feet in the water at all times while fishing, just one foot on land would be considered trespassing. And there are some who will not hesitate to call the DNR or Sheriff to get you ticketed for it.

One place that I know you can access SVC is in Good Earth Village, go ask at the main house, and just remember like anywhere else you want to fish, Respect the land and its owner or you and others will not be welcome back.

does anyone have any ideas where a guy can get on, and fish Spring Valley creek? drove by it last week and it's looks interesting, but I don't know where to get onto it.

If your inquiry is in response to the pic in the newspaer I understand the interest.

You can fish it right in town if you like. That is where the fish was caught.

A lot fo the stream does not have easements, so you will need to ask permission in many spots.

Grab your trout map, easement map and head on down!!!

Let us know how you do!!

Jim W