• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Weekend Family Vacation for Under $200!!

Nice One Bedroom, completely equipped, lakeview cabins available at High Banks Resort with A/C on Lake Winnie!! Perfect for a family of 4!! FM special rate!! Book a new reservation for anytime July 6 - August 31, 2009, stay two nights for $199.95 + tax. New Splash Park and Playground Center!! Check us out online at www.highbanks.com or call at 800-365-2560!! Family Activities!! Only 180 miles from the Twin Cities!! Call today for best availability!!

Hey Rick and Kim do you guys have any deals going mid week the 2nd week in Aug.? Nothing too fancy we are coming up to fish and just get away for a bit. Dogs ok? Leashed of course.

E-mail me any info please. It will be just my better half and I.

Hello!! Sure that would be great!! We have Cabin #9/#10 available for those dates!! Completely equipped cabins with air conditioning!! Our mid - week special, pay for two nights get the 3rd night free!! The rate would be $240 for a 3 night stay. We do accept Pets!! $10/day fee. Call us at 800-365-2560 to make arrangements. We'd love to host your summer vacation!!

Got it!! I'll write you down for cabin #10 for arrival on Aug 11 and departure on August 14th. Sorry I missed your phone call - we had a few power surges today. May have caught it at that time. We look forward to hosting your vacation!!

We have two cabins still available for those dates, Cabin #2 and Cabin #3. Very spacious, one bedroom cabins, completely equipped with decks on the front facing the lake!! Spectacular Sunsets Guaranteed!! Give us a call at 800-365-2560 - we'd love to host your getaway vacation!

Sure - our boat rental rates range from $70-$105/day + fuel - depending on the options that you are looking for. We also do 1/2 day rentals and we have a dock boy on staff to get you all set up for a GREAT day of fishing!!

If the main lake is not accessible we can direct you to smaller lakes in the area or public accesses on Cutfoot that would work well for you. Give us a call at 800-365-2560, we'd love to host your vacation!!

Thanks for a good time guys. Cabin #10 was perfect for us and I was impressed how clean everything was. The sunsets from or spot on top of the hill were awesome. Weather was on the HOT side but we made it work.

Fishing was a bit slow but we did get some nice fish. I think 25" was the biggest. Crawlers and leeches produced equally and some small cranks got a few shallow in the last hour of the day.

Northwest side of the lake seemed best for me and the 30' range seemed to hold most of the nicer fish.

I hope the new truck runs good and the voice comes back boss man. wink