• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Welcome Newest Fielf Staff-Renneberg

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

After reviewing Rennebergs postings, obvious sharing of great information, and recommendations from Sarge and Jim W,

We've promoted Renneberg to FM Field Staff as a way of saying thank you.

He's a great addition. Let's all give him a hand. smile.gif

What a suprise! shocked.gif

Thanks, Rick, Jim W, and Sarge.

Jim I'll only tell you mine if you tell me yours. wink.gif

If any of you guys want to chase some monster browns with me during the end of Aug. thru Sept. let me know. When I say monsters I mean the average brown should be around 22 inches with some bigger then 30+ inches.

Thanks again.

------------------
"Study to be quite"

Welcome Renneberg! I have really enjoyed your posts in the past, And I'm sure that they will continue! I enjoyed meeting you last weekend, but I still can't believe that you didn't bring your gear with you to Trout Day.LOL

We'll have to get together up on the Straight sometime this year. Or maybe you can twist my arm into going over to hit the Brule.

CONGRAT'S RENNEBERG!!!
I HAVE TO ASK WHY WAIT TILL AUG. AND SEPT. TO CATCH BIG BROWNS, WHEN YOU CAN CATCH THEM NOW?
I WOULD LOVE TO GET ONE AROUND 30" SO I WILL BE TAKIN' YOU UP ON THAT IN AUG. AND SEPT.
ALSO ARE THESE FISH FISHABLE WITH FLYS?
AGAIN CONGRAT'S AND KEEP THE INFORMATION FLOWING.

------------------
"ONLY THE BIG ONES"

Sarge, had I knowen you guys wanted to take me fishing I would of. The only problem would of been the two hour drive home after fishing.

Dark30, you can count on seeing me next year at Trout Days. I'll make sure I have a camp site for the weekend.

TSTEPHENS, I don't see why you cann't catch them with flies. Not sure what to us since I've never tried fly fishing for browns on this river.

------------------
"Study to be quite"

RENNEBERG IT TAKES PRACTICE AND PATIENCE, BUT ALL YOU REALLY NEED IS FLIES THAT LOOK LIKE THE LURES YOUR USING NOW. I RARELY FISH WITH DRY FLIES AND NYMPHS IS ALMOST ALWASY BIG FLIES.
YES ITS PRETTY COOL TO GET A TAKE ON A DRY, BUT TO GET A BIG ONE TO HAMMER A BIG FLY LIKE IT HAMMERS A RAP IS INTENSE.
DON'T GO TOO LIGHT WITH YOUR TIPPET AND USE A HEAVIER WEIGHT ROD SET UP. ITS ALOT EASIER TO GO DOWN WEIGHTS THAN IT IS TO GO UP.
HOPE YOU TRY IT, IT CAN BE ALOT OF FUN ON A LIGHT RAINY DAY ESPECIALLY WHEN THERES FISH AROUND.

------------------
"ONLY THE BIG ONES"

smile.gif.........CONGRATS Renneberg!!.......... smile.gif

I can honestly say you have earned this title man! smile.gif

You have portrayed yourself as a wonderfully informative fishing "go to guy" and unselfishly offering valid information is a big key to your character in this forum as in ALL of them you venture into!

YOU DA MAN Renneberg...ENJOY & Keep up the GOOD WORK!!! grin.gif

"LUND-MAN"

------------------
"Leave NO Trace"