• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Steve McNair Killed

LMITOUT

This has nothing to do with our military and police and firefighters...yes they are great and they do get mourned when they die maybe not by the masses but that is because we did not grow up living vicariously thru their careers.........and I am sure there are military and police and firefighter that cheat on their wives............nobody is perfect and I am sure we have all had problems and conflicts of intrest in our lives but I don't think what he did deserved to end his life and he shouldn't be berated by people that have no clue on the real situation.......enough said!!!

Out of everything said in here, Ozzie you have said it best. Thank you.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: ozzie
This has nothing to do with our military and police and firefighters...yes they are great and they do get mourned when they die maybe not by the masses but that is because we did not grow up living vicariously thru their careers.........and I am sure there are military and police and firefighter that cheat on their wives............nobody is perfect and I am sure we have all had problems and conflicts of intrest in our lives but I don't think what he did deserved to end his life and he shouldn't be berated by people that have no clue on the real situation.......enough said!!!

Out of everything said in here, Ozzie you have said it best. Thank you.

Agreed! and I think the people that are piling on, the usual suspects, are more frustrated by things that are going on in there own lives and it's like a venting thing to make them feel better about themselves but deep down they're still hurting inside!

That being said Steve McNair has done more good in 15 minutes of his life than most of the bashers pathetic ancestry has done in their existence!

RIP Steve Mcnair! and may your lowly shallow critics continue to be frustrated in their lives!

Signed: Michael Jordon wife batterer and cheater extraordinarie "ha-ha windbag!"

Pier you pathetic Chicago basher. I can tell you that I have been married for 21 years and have never cheated on my wife. I do not own an apartment or condo on the side that I schtup twenty year old girl in, nor to I partake in illegal drugs. I have been a baseball and softball manager for my kids, I was a Cub Scout Master and a Boy Scout Master and both my sons are Eagle Scouts. I have 4 grand children that I would die for and I take them fishing as well as see their baseball and softball games. I volunteer my time to a variety of causes including my local police department.

I am truly sorry if you are a jealous bitter Minnesotan who is envious of the big city of Chicago. You don't have a sniff of me or my character sir and I use that term very loosly when describing a person like yourself who would try to compare a slime like McNair to me. Shame on you. You owe me an apology.

Pier you pathetic Chicago basher. I can tell you that I have been married for 21 years and have never cheated on my wife. I do not own an apartment or condo on the side that I schtup twenty year old girl in, nor to I partake in illegal drugs. I have been a baseball and softball manager for my kids, I was a Cub Scout Master and a Boy Scout Master and both my sons are Eagle Scouts. I have 4 grand children that I would die for and I take them fishing as well as see their baseball and softball games. I volunteer my time to a variety of causes including my local police department.

I am truly sorry if you are a jealous bitter Minnesotan who is envious of the big city of Chicago. You don't have a sniff of me or my character sir and I use that term very loosly when describing a person like yourself who would try to compare a slime like McNair to me. Shame on you. You owe me an apology.

Wow, is all I'm going to say to that. Just. Plain. Wow.

I am far from the Holy One, but I know I am right and I know there is right and there is wrong and when somebody is wrong it should be noted no matter how much superficial publicity stuff he did. Character is defined as what you do when nobody is watching and the things McNair did when nobody was watching would have to rank him in the extremely bad character department. Sorry guys but the truth hurts, but the truth shall set you free! Can I get an amen my brothers?

I am far from the Holy One, but I know I am right and I know there is right and there is wrong and when somebody is wrong it should be noted no matter how much superficial publicity stuff he did. Character is defined as what you do when nobody is watching and the things McNair did when nobody was watching would have to rank him in the extremely bad character department. Sorry guys but the truth hurts, but the truth shall set you free! Can I get an amen my brothers?

not too many guys see it the right way. kudos.

for those that said "McNair did a lot of good"....He could have done a lot more if he didn't step out on his wife. Its that simple...don't cheat and you are alive. Too bad Steve.

Like mentioned before do you know the whole situation? How do you know that his wife wasn't cheating on him first? Maybe she didn't care that he was out with other women as long as she was taken care of? These are very ignorant statement you are making!! Just let the guy rest in peace!!!!! And again I am sure you guys are the perfect saints!!!

Wow,

Sounds like the words of somebody with the "cheaters guilt". Did not mean to strike so close to home Ozzie. I am sure that every cheating husband justifies his actions in one way or another, what ever gets you thru the night I guess. Glad I don't have those worries. So sad.

Remember that two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!

Really that is what you got out of that??....man I feel sorry for you that you live in such a box.....and no I have never cheated on my wife or cheated in any previous relationships but thanks for assuming......and I sleep perfectly at night with no worries on my concience bro!!

the rest of what I want to say to you just would not be appropriate for this family site......

It's hard to give an amen when someone appears to be so quick to judge and so sure he is in the right. I hope I have misinterpreted and may easily have done so. If not, such judgment by a human is arrogance, not evangelism, so no amen from this quarter. But you already knew that, I'm sure, because we've had this conversation before, and I imagine you were probably looking at a different audience when asking for blessings. smilesmile

And no, no "cheater's guilt" here. I've never cheated on anyone in my life, though I don't rip on people who have. It's hard enough to get through life as it is, isn't it? smilesmile

Zonkers!! I dont dare comment on what I have witnessed so I'll leave it at that

RIP my fellow man Steve your life ended sooner than it should have. It tears at my heart when ever I see a soul taken to soon, be it by violence or sickness.

You owe me an apology.

You're right Windy. I do apologize to you for my heat of the moment rant. Looking back I did overreact and could have handled it better.

I know we're cool so no need to keep this thread going!

But Chicago still does SUX!.. grin