• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

CKat Sale

Just wanted to let everyone know that every CKat custom fishing rod is on sale. Take a look at all the custom fishing rods I have and decide which one you would like to have. I am offering EVERY model at 10% off. Order your CKat today so you can have the finest fishing rod made when the big ones start biting!

------------------
Jim Reed
www.countrykatfishing.com

your rods look like a quality product, however i can not justify the prices to get one. i often buy st croix products for half the price and they have a lifetime warranty..

The Avid series does have a lifetime warranty but they start at $140.00. The Premier series have a 2 year warranty and they start at $60.00. All the rods I have carry a lifetime warranty and they start at $85.00 for the Crappie rods.

A custom fishing rod is not something that everyone wants or needs, but knowing that it was hand made and everything about the rod was designed around the reel that you are going to use on it is more than words can describe. It will cast farther, be more sensitive, better balanced, and it was made for you personally.

------------------
Jim Reed

your sales pitch is well taken cat i am not against a custom rod in fact it does interest me, however i am in the market for a good walleye rod but i am also on a budget. i also like to look at a rod before i purchase one. where are you located? if you are to far to visit can the rod be replaced for another if it is not what i was looking for??? i have no doubt you build a fine rod and have a good warranty but i am just a guy who prefers to look at equipment before i purchase..

I have had to replace 2 rods in the past. Both from 1 guy, thats it. If you want to order something, I will not be able to place your name on the rod just in case you send it back. You would have to pay for all shipping cost to and from however. I can almost guarantee that you would like the very first rod you ordered from me. Like I said I have only had 2 come back in the past several years and they were both from 1 guy.

By the way I am located in Ohio and at this time the only rods I have in your area are the ones that people have ordered. I don't want to mass produce rods, doing that would not benefit the custom aspect.

------------------
Jim Reed