• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Transformers

mrklean

Haven't seen it, nor will I anytime soon.

The first movie blew so hard I had a hard time even sitting through it.

The only hope the second movie has is to take out any and all dialogue. The only sounds should be explosions and the only non robot fighting scenes should be Megan Fox bent over the hood of a late 70's Camaro.

If you take it for what it is and want to be entertained for a couple hours its good.

If your looking for more than you will probably be disapointed.

If you like the first one then you will probably like this one and vice versa.

Wow the first one blew that hard? I thought the first one was pretty darn good. And I have heard only good things about the second as well. Can I ask why you would take out the dialogue? I would think it would be a very boring movie with no talking. I guess it's just be me, but growing up with Transformers and then seeing it in live action, was beyond amazing for me.

I just saw it this past weekend. I didn't like it. The last battle was not epic at all, no character development, too long, most of the robots kind of look the same. The new Decepticon "The Fallen" wasn't designed very well.

I grew up on Transformers as a kid and Michael Bay has ruined them. Michael Bay sucks. I hope part 3 can get a new director.

I think had James Cameron or JJ Abrams been director they would be a lot better, or even Steven Speilberg.

other than the not at all needed 30 second slow motion scenes of megan fox running wink..it wasnt good. a few scenes had no absolute value to the movie other than showing megan fox, and i wasnt complaining

Wow the first one blew that hard? I thought the first one was pretty darn good. And I have heard only good things about the second as well. Can I ask why you would take out the dialogue? I would think it would be a very boring movie with no talking. I guess it's just be me, but growing up with Transformers and then seeing it in live action, was beyond amazing for me.

I would take it out because it literally makes the theater smell like dog carp. Seriously, listen to the dialog between OP and the LaBeef kid. Most playstation one video games have better dialogue.

Face it that movie was made for 10-14 year old boys and they threw MF in there so dads could choke it down for two hours with their boys.

Don't get me wrong, I am not some snobby movie buff that only watches independent films blah blah blah. I loves me some die hard or some cheesy arnold movie. But transformers flat out stunk.

I guess it's just me, but growing up with transformers and then seeing it in live action, was beyond appalling for me.

I saw it on Wednesday last week and wasn't impressed. For one, 2+ hours is too long for this type of film. There wasn't a break in the action at all, it was overdone in my opinion. Megan Fox...mehhh. It was very hard to follow certain fight scenes as a couple of the autobots were grey/silver just like the deceptacons, couldn't tell who was who. All in all, I was not impressed. I can not recommend the movie.

Looking forward to seeing Public Enemies tomorrow evening though.

Wow. I am sure it would be nice if all the robots were different colors(I for one would love to see Optimus Prime in a nice Firetiger outfit with matching leg guards...jk!). But come on now they are robots! And you may have grown up watching Transformers, but if you didn't get goosebumps with the first movie, the second wouldn't do it for you I am sure. I collected Transformers(my godson still has all of them in a safe place), so I was into it a little more than the average bear. Heck I was Optimus Prime for 3 straight years for Halloween!! To everyone their own, but I am a Transformers fan through and through. And please people, NO SPOILERS!!!!! Public Enemies looks really good. I am also looking forward to it!