• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favre buys house in Eden Prairie

anybody but jr

So when does Favre move in?

The date keeps changing by the minute and he's not even sure he likes the place now after paying straight Cash Homey for the residence.

In a nutshell..not even Favre knows at this point and that's Ok by me... smile

Huh? Prescott, WISCONSIN? Isn't there some law against a Viking living in WISCONSIN? gringringrin

How ironic would that be? Golly, that'd get some of the haters on this board ripping him a new one. Buying a cheaper home in WI and commuting to the Twin Cites, earning those higher MN wages. What a user Favre would be. Why, it might be enough so some Vikings fans wouldn't like him at all. shockedshockedshocked

Huh? Prescott, WISCONSIN? Isn't there some law against a Viking living in WISCONSIN? gringringrin

How ironic would that be? Golly, that'd get some of the haters on this board ripping him a new one. Buying a cheaper home in WI and commuting to the Twin Cites, earning those higher MN wages. What a user Favre would be. Why, it might be enough so some Vikings fans wouldn't like him at all. shockedshockedshocked

9/10ths of all pro athletes don't live in the city they play in, so it won't bug me one bit. They might have a house or apartment there, but once seasons over they are gone

I heard the house was just an investment.

I was a choice of either buying a house in a dwindling market or stock in the Green Bay Packers.

BTW, I spent a night in GB because the boat trailer blew a bearing. Couldn't wait till the stores opened the next morning to get out of there. Paradise, not even close.

I know GB wont take offense because they don't have one. smile

Originally Posted By: PierBridge
straight Cash Homey

I miss Randy, he was the best.

without a doubt....best wr to ever play the game imo....jerry rice was a harder worker and a more disciplined player but moss was just a plain out freak of nature....no one ran like him, jumped like him, ripped down balls like him, one handers, no lookers,...he still does rule him and tom will rip it up this season again.