• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Long Nights Make for Short Days

Slowhand

As I was heading home this morning on 19 driving down into the valley I got a good chuckle. Climbing out of the valley looked to be two weary warriors; as we passed the passenger of the vehicle looked to be out....classic pose of head back while sporting an open tea-kettle for a mouth.....they were towing a low-profile RP so I'm assuming they came from The Beast at the bottom of the valley. If the passenger wasnt out I apologize, if he was I'm impressed with his quick shutdown time!

Spring rush is probably coming to a close soon....hopefully some of you river rats catch up on your beauty sleep you ugly lot. laugh

laugh Amen to that!

As much as I would like to be out fishing tonight I needed to catch up on some chores. With a successful outing last night I don't mind too much taking the tonight off. Things can sure pile up when you've been spending lots of time down in the valley. But with the spawn right around the corner cant take too much time off. Perhaps I will hit the river late tonight and try a morning bite. wink

laugh Amen to that!

As much as I would like to be out fishing tonight I needed to catch up on some chores. With a successful outing last night I don't mind too much taking the tonight off. Things can sure pile up when you've been spending lots of time down in the valley. But with the spawn right around the corner cant take too much time off. Perhaps I will hit the river late tonight and try a morning bite. wink

The new avatar flat from last night? Looks like a nice one...

I too have probably been spending a little more time on the river than I should, but boy has it been fun. I also just caught my PB for the season last night which wasn't hugh but great to do battle with after all the 20 lb or less flatties. I am not going to be complaining though it has been fun and my boys are even getting in on the action a little more this year which just makes it that much more fun for me. Congrat to all of you that have been putting in your time and being rewarded, to everyone else your time will come just keep putting in your dues. later

I have been paying my dues recently, and I am still waiting for a payoff. Since Thursday, I have spent more hours in the boat, then out of the boat. The passengers in my boat have faired well, but I am still waiting. I have plans to take a night or two off to catch up on the family thing, then hit'er hard for the long weekend. Congrats to all the personal bests, its good to see all of the large fish being caught lately.