• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trolling for Lakers/Salmon

chunkytrout

I also use the sch 40 pvc for a mast and I took the old pulley and spring off the steering of a old boat and bolted them to the mast. Now I have a built in shock absorber.

Xplorer,
I will talk to my customer today on the white cedar. I'll post when it is available or shoot me your e-mail.

Jar Jar

Yup, many ways to skin the same cat!!!
Thanks Jar Jar, I appreciate it. Anything to lessen the load/pull on the mast will help. A couple times last spring on very cold mornings i thought it was gonna snap.
Just let me know here when/if it is available.
Close to 50 this weekend, if we can keep this up maybe we'll be out there in April yet smile.gif
Xplorer

Xplorer,
I should have that cedar by this weekend, He told me he is going to plane it down to 3/4" for me,I'll let you know when I get it.
I won't be around to much this weekend because we are heading up to URL saturday night and I have to get my perm. off of Minneusing tonight.

Jar Jar

Thanks a bunch Jar Jar smile.gif
We'll work something out next week, sounds like you will be busy til then.
You relly picked a great weekend to hit Red, there will be tons of folks but sounds like the bite has really picked up lately, and the weather is gonna be NICE!!!
I may even take the boat down off the jacks and pull her out in the driveway on Sat if its really nice.
Have a good one this weekend.
You can mail me at cedland at d dot umn dot edu and we can work out the pickup, cant wait to work on them.
Xplorer