• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bait ID

I think you meant 8oz, because that would be a tyrant jerkbait, made from a guide in wisconsin or michigan. I've seen them at reeds or gander. There's a video of this bait on muskies first with more details i think.

I think you meant 8oz, because that would be a tyrant jerkbait, made from a guide in wisconsin or michigan. I've seen them at reeds or gander. There's a video of this bait on muskies first with more details i think.

Nope positively not the Tyrant, and it IS 18 oz...

The seller also had a 9 oz version at the time and I'm kickiing myself for not getting those also.

RU

The Grubby Joe had alot different tail and it only came with one treble for the stinget hook, but thats what I was thinking too. I think Gander still carries the Grubby Joe, but that thing looks alot better.

18 oz... wow. that thing will dive in a hurry

The Grubby Joe had alot different tail and it only came with one treble for the stinget hook, but thats what I was thinking too. I think Gander still carries the Grubby Joe, but that thing looks alot better.

18 oz... wow. that thing will dive in a hurry

Yeah I seen the Grubby Joe @ gander yesterday and it is very similar, but this things dwarfs the grubby.

RU

wow. can't say i'm 100% sure but that's gotta be a small supplier. 1 pound head 2 ounce body. the other (not ordered) would be 8 ounce head 1 ounce body. are those bodies from the same source? they look different. really, i'm leaning toward a custom, very new, or no name supplier. nice baits, the colors are right that's for sure. how much were they if i may ask? confused that head is available in a mold, if i remember good, not real sure about the bodies, never seen those.

wow. can't say i'm 100% sure but that's gotta be a small supplier. 1 pound head 2 ounce body. the other (not ordered) would be 8 ounce head 1 ounce body. are those bodies from the same source? they look different. really, i'm leaning toward a custom, very new, or no name supplier. nice baits, the colors are right that's for sure. how much were they if i may ask? confused that head is available in a mold, if i remember good, not real sure about the bodies, never seen those.

I paid $6.51 for them, bodies and head, the bodies are the same thing as each other. I would say the rubber is a bit heavier then 2oz maybe like 5-7oz. The rubber is some very heavy duty stuff, way different then the formula x that everyone is using now but still plenty lively (if that makes sense at all).

RU