• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday Dee Dee

Thank you every body, yes I am the florida wannabe MN girl, and yes, the heat index the other day was 108 (no I didnt enjoy it but thanks for asking). I cannot wait to go back up there. I am dying here! Too hot. I'm going to be on vacation for most of December and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a white Christmas. (can some one send me snow?)

I have been poppin in from time to time to check on the Womens 2nd annual gtg, and I also have joined a gym and started training to be in the MiamiMan Triathalon (sprint) in November. I hope its not to hot. (I have this great hat I could wear while running/biking) I have been thinking about you guys alot. Some one had mentioned fishing in FL and I thought about getting info from all the charters and if anyone needed info I could send or email it to them. What do you think about it? Would it be helpful? Any how, the new job is taking up to much time, I dont get to get on here as much as I would like. That and my kids discovered 'toon town' now I have to wait in line for MY computer. =D