• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My new Puma!

Deitz Dittrich

you were drunk... I have never owned a chevy.. Not that I would turn one down.. but all my trucks have been fords..

I left the poor puma at home and took the belly boat out this morning.. I dont think the puma is happy with me now..

and jpz.. the wifes rids is a Focus, not a Tempo./

I think I will have to vote for the wrap, I think the wrap screams out LOUD, and that is something I personally like. But either way NICE boat!

How did you afford that on a teachers salary??

ALL-IN

Sorry, missed this question till now... Life choices my brother, life choices. #1, I dont have any kids(technically a D.I.N.K. Double Income No Kids) #2 I really dont have any other hobbies other than archery. #3 I love to cook so we rarely go out to eat. #4 I dont smoke or go to bars(rarely). #5 I do have other jobs I do in the fishing industry.

And #6 I have been working my way up since I was about 18 years old when I got my first boat. This is boat #6.

Hey Deitz how was the bite on Coon yesterday? I saw your rig, or assume it was yours, when we pulled in. We got into a bunch of pike again. You were still out when we left. Kinda hot and sticky out there ya know.

Originally Posted By: ALL_IN
I think I will have to vote for the wrap, I think the wrap screams out LOUD, and that is something I personally like. But either way NICE boat!

How did you afford that on a teachers salary??

ALL-IN

Sorry, missed this question till now... Life choices my brother, life choices. #1, I dont have any kids(technically a D.I.N.K. Double Income No Kids) #2 I really dont have any other hobbies other than archery. #3 I love to cook so we rarely go out to eat. #4 I dont smoke or go to bars(rarely). #5 I do have other jobs I do in the fishing industry.

And #6 I have been working my way up since I was about 18 years old when I got my first boat. This is boat #6.

I guess I work in the WRONG area... a 8th grade science teacher does not make the big bucks like a el-ed phy-ed teacher. wink

I am going to have to talk to the wife about that no kids thing... or at least make sure I get my boat before I start reproducing offspring!

ALL-IN

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear
ford power it is. Deitz, you still thinking of putting another wrap back on

If I could find a company that is willing to cover the cost and kick a little in for the advert I would be willing to consider it. In this economy I doubt it.

Guy like you, you should be able to hook up with someone