• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Racing get together

We will be having a racing get together Saturday, August 8th, 2009 at the Arlington race track. It will be on a evening when the go-carts also run so one can watch the kids in the carts. Brian ( Papa Grump) will have the girls there also.

We will also have our modified there.

After that, the cars will run and the track offers numerous classes from the bombers to the sprint and modified cars.

One cannot bring foods into the pits but the track does offer food and drink in the pits for sale. No booze is allowed during the races.

Kids are also more than welcome but they will need to sign a waiver before they can come into the pits. I will check on the age limit.

Yes, one can walk around and look at many different class cars and also watch the races form the pits.

If you have any questions, please post here. Also if you could post below if you are attending, that will give me a number so I can bring some pop and maybe a crook pot of hot dogs..

Races are usually over around 10:15 to 11pm.

Grandstand $10 for Adults

Kids 6-11 $3

5 and under Free

Pit Entry Fee $25

Arlington Grandstand opens @ 5pm

Arlington Pit gate at 3pm

The pit gate "officially" opens at 3:30, but most of us with the karts drive in before that, then walk up and pay.It's pretty much on a honor system so please wait till 3:30 to get in the pits. Your pit pass also allows you to go into the stands at anytime. I usually head up there to watch the Mod and Hobby features. I know Dtro and few others might tag along that day as well.

The pit gate "officially" opens at 3:30, but most of us with the karts drive in before that, then walk up and pay.It's pretty much on a honor system so please wait till 3:30 to get in the pits. Your pit pass also allows you to go into the stands at anytime. I usually head up there to watch the Mod and Hobby features. I know Dtro and few others might tag along that day as well.

The more the better.

Sifty

If I go I will be in the stands cause money is tight scince the wife lost her job but I always sit to the left from the entrance by harry ewert by the handicapped area and another thing i ike is they made the two middle sections no smoking

I will be over at the entrance of the grand stands right after the race. I have to come over from the pits.

Sifty, if Clint wins the feature, you can take Hunter down to the gate and they will let kids have their picture taken with the car and driver if he would like to.

I could pick the picture up the next week and mail it to you.

Thats if Hunter would like to.

Clint is the #74 in the Modified class. Its the second to last race of the evening. Mostly bue car with a white 74 towards the rear of the car.

And like I said I sit in the stands right to the left when you come in next to a guy in a wheelchair I will have a black hat withblue flames that says keechracing on the front see you there it should be fun

Just got in from wrenching on the karts, didn't burn up too much stuff at Waseca for once on Sunday. We will be minus the boy this week, he decided to go fishing with his buddy.I'm suppose to get the screamer block back from the shop for Sarah's kart tomorrow. Had to bore it out some, the round hole was getting to be not so round anymore.