• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
tjhunter

Cenaiko

I braved the wind and fished Cenaiko last night for about an hour. I caught two carp. A buddy of mine caught a carp and a small brookie. A couple of guys caught some decent trout - 12 to 15 inches.

tjhunter

tjhunter,

Thanks for the repo!
I am not familiar with Cenaiko? I mainly wade the streams and rivers of SE MN!
COuld you describe what it is at least?

Thanks again!!!!

Jim W

Hey Jim,
Cenaiko is a small lake at the Coon Rapids Dam Park. The DNR stocks it with Rainbows, a few big brood stock Rainbows and Brookies. Smallmouth, White Crappie and various other species also exist.

Sorry I couldn't reply yesterday. I took the day off to fish the Rush River in WI.

The lake is a 50-some acre lake stocked with trout. We did very well early in the ice-fishing season, but it slowed down later on.

This was the 2nd time I open water fished there. It was slow, but the weather sucked. I'm seeing that phrase a lot on this board lately. Anyway, a few people were catching some, but the action wasn't fast and furious.

tjhunter

Actually the lake is slightly under 30 acres and gets 36ft deep. Just thought I would clarify.