• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

DO I STRIP IT OR SELL AS IS???

huntmup

What would be a fair asking price as is? PLEASE opinions ONLY.I don't want to be squashed by the police blush. I will post an add in the classifieds when I figure out a price. Thank you for the help.

Dan

2008 POLARIS SPORTSMAN 800 EFI

Color – STELTH

Rims – 14x27 ITP-212/Black

Tires - ITP-Mudlite XTR’s

Winch – Warn RT30 w/Synthetic Rope & Wireless Control

PIAA 510 SMR Fog & Running Lights

Front Brush Guard & Rear Bumper

Front & Rear Rack Extenders

Lock & Ride Windshields – 19.25” Clear & 9.5” Black

Lock & Ride Rear Cargo Box w/Backrest & Side Bags

Ram Handle Bar Mount for GPS

Auger Mount on Front Rack

Gun Scabbard

Hand Guards

2 – Kolpin JR Fuel Packs

435 Miles on Machine

6/11/09 – Changed Engine Oil & Filter, Front & Rear Gearcase and Transmission Oil. Coolent-Good, Brakes-Good and Coolent Fan Good. Runs Great.

2008 POLARIS SPORTSMAN 800 EFI

P6250362.jpg

P6250368.jpg

P6250365.jpg

P7140418.jpg

well it looks like you have around 10k or so into this thing........you would be better off stripping it and selling all the accessories separate. With all the accessories on it I would say 6.5-7.5k. Without the accessories you could probably get an easy 6-6.5k which means you would definitely benefit from selling the accessories.

The 08 800,s are going for around $6,200. That is not helping. The accessories, one should be able to get 1/2 the purchase price pending state of condition or maybe more. With the new 08 800,s at $6,200 and mine having 435 miles on it, OUCH.

$5,5.5 plus accessories. Again OUCH.

Jumping up to an XP w/EPS would be nice but I may have to just jump out. sickcryfrown

Dan