• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lost Tackle Box

bsteff

I have driven it a couple times and stopped and got out to look everywhere I turned or stopped. I'm sure someone picked it up by now.

A lesson for everybody. Always make sure your gear is secured and its probably worth writing your name and phone number inside your tackle box.

ouch...

I wonder if the Lakewood stayed in tact after the fall. And I would think it would take a big bounce for that thing to be thrown into the ditch. Someone probably picked it up.

Might be worth calling the county sherrifs office, or some pawn shops who knows...

I had a bibs box fly out of my trailered boat near Red lake last year. I watched it get smoked by an oncoming RV. I only had one casualty out of the 30+ baits in it.

Saturday, I had a new Justencase box go deep six after bouncing some waves. It sank like a stone in 30ft of water. It was full of my favorite jerk-baits and Topwaters + some new custom painted Big games.

Luckily, I way pointed the spot and called my buddy that scuba dives. He dove down and recovered it like a treasure chest! He did the same for me last year after I "accidentally" threw a rod overboard.

He did the same for me last year after I "accidentally" threw a rod overboard.

Been there, done that... sucks when I did it in front of Steve Jonesi... but at least the big splash that followed caused a reaction... and thank god that Edge rods float even with a 7000iC3 attached and a Mag Dawg on other end...

Check out the muskie first sight and look up lakewood. give the correct description and win recover the box if it is the same one.

Good Luck

Steve

I would be sick if it happend to me