• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Birthday Tim

Thanks guys.. The field trip with Amanda to the Albany Museum was a great time. Family took me out for dinner. Wow 45 sure does come quick..

Tank from what I hear you have been quite the Jack Lalane lately. How's the pickle ball going?

Thanks for the bd calls guys appreciate it and Tuzzy get well fast...

Looks like a rainout tonight guys...

I'll be busy with Amanda's dance stufff the next two days... Recital time at RFA...

Thanks again guys.. Walleyes theose little pihulaaks of yours aren't so little anymore and neither is Amanda. I know this gonna sound queer to you guys but I hav eto tell you my daughter kicked butt with dance this weekend she got her 5 yr. award and was recognized by her instructor as" super talented which goes to one or two individuals in a group of a dozen dancers. It's a pretty big award and were very proud of her, just wish you guys could have seen her dance the "Disturbia" routine, the way she's going she will be at Munson Williams soon. It blew the audience away. Yep busy day yesterday with the back to back shows at 12 and 3:30.

Rosa won the 50/50 Friday night which was about $65 and we won a movie pack with about 10 movie CD's and a couple free oil changes from Midas. Rosa and Amanda were exhausted and passed out by 9 p.m. last night. I was busywith bringing stuff from the front of the building and back and forth to the vehicales most of yesterday evening. Onlyt one more show in Camden next week and then nothing until Pennsylvania.

Talked to Steve briefly friday night, sorry we couldn't talk longer bud so I got scoop from Todd on your trip back home... How's that daughter of yours doing?

Her'es Amanda before getting ready to go out on stage...

dsc01503m.jpg

So you think you can dance? Pihuulaks are great....oldest graduating from college...youngest graduating from high school...been busy at work and fish every chance I get...having fun at my old age of 48.