• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another Fisherman Cleaned Out

Just trying to help someone out a bit here. Got an e-mail from a woman today whose husband had all of his fishing stuff stolen when his garage was broken into a couple of weeks ago. She got my name from the wife of a fishing buddy and she was wondering if I knew of anyplace where he could go and start replacing his stuff - like tackle sales, garage or rummage sales, etc. or if I knew of anyone who was looking to sell some of their tackle.

Here is kind of what he lost so you can have an idea of what he might be looking for: " I know that he had 2 of the St. Croix rods, retail $250-300. I bought him a Shimano Reel , retail $100.00 a few years ago. He had a ton of the Rapala walleye lures, some Musky baits (not too many). He hasn't replaced any of the spinners yet. He bought some of the jigs this weekend along with a Gander Mountain brand combo rod.

He doesn't like a "heavy" rod. He also had a few other reels that were $150-250.

And he had a really nice soft sided green tackle bag/box that held 6 of the plastic organizer deals."

Sounds like he is mostly a walleye and pannie guy.

Anyone know of anyplace or anyone who might be able to help this guy out?

Or - on the other hand - if you hear of anyone trying to unload stuff like this let me know and I will pass it along.

Thanks for any help you can provide.