• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I disagree, I was just in Houston a few weeks ago. I can tell you first hand the starting pitcher played a role in what Astros game we chose to see (Verlander)
    • LOL.  No they don't.  There are 9 people in the stadium that care about that.   People go to eat a hotdog and watch the baseball game.
    • The problem is the Wolves have no leverage now in regards to trades. If Butler wanted out why did he wait so long, that's just going to make it even harder for him to get to the teams he wants to be traded to? He really left the Wolves in a bad predicament with the timing of all of this.   They have to keep him at this point don't they? And man Thibs is as good as gone if they don't get anything in return. This quickly went to a real promising future to disaster. And that huge deal Wiggins got looks worse and worse by the day. The wolves cant build around that deal and Wiggins either.
    • I do believe it will hurt baseball in the long run, as lots of people choose which games they go to based on who the starting pitcher is. Also, I could see it backfiring on a team by depleting their bullpen, should the starter in the next game get rocked early.
    • yes...they have been there probably for longer than that so what is 6 more months?  Not something I particularly am happy about but I am not the expert so I go off their recommendations and also it is expensive and other things were coming into play so here I hang. 
    • Butler is a locker room problem and that is evident now.  We just need to hope there is a team with assets that feel they can deal with his attitude and are willing to give us decent compensation.  Then we need our knucklehead coach/gm to think about the franchise and not himself and really get whats best for the Twolves future and not this season alone!  We have a good chip to deal.  We have 2 players that will be hungry to lead this team and show the nay sayers that they can play at a high level and win!! (hopefully)
    • This post was started in April and you still have Bats in your belfry?  😕 
    • oh and sorry about no update on this...I was told I couldn't do anything with them until Labor day as that is when the exterminator could feel good that any babies had learned to take flight.  Now I am waiting on the exterminator to come out and start remedying the issue but I am having troubles with that too!  I give this guy another week and then I am going to have to call someone else.  I don't look forward to this as it will cost most likely in the $1000 range is what I have been told.