• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
jltimm

WEC

For fighting without hands for four rounds, faber really did well. Brown was lucky to get out of that with a W. Can't wait to see those two go at it again.

Brown won by unaminous (sp?)decision. It was an OK fight, both guys are warriors though. Yes I saw the double knee hit - that was awesome!

Still though, for him to have a broken hand and continue to fight the way he did really bumped him up a few notches in my book. I agree it got slow after the first round, but still fun to see guys like that going at it.

No quit in Faber and if he had two good hands, I do believe he would have relieved Brown of the belt. Hard as Brown hits, he couldn't get the right kind of leather on Faber to put him away. Before he knocked Brown down and broke his hand, he was nailing him pretty regular and had he had a good hand, that gillotine (sp) he got Brown in, would have been the end of the road.

Fighting with one broken hand and one damaged hand and still be able to go the distance with the champ? That dude is a warrior and we'll see him be the champ again...if he can get by the busted up hands.

The Grebe - you're from BC. That's where I grew up. Have you ever checked out MMAA? (Minnesota Martial Arts Academy) I went there a long - LONG time ago for Muy Thai. That is some psycho training.

Nah, I've always been to busy. Haven't done anything in the ring since my late 20's...hit the weights for a long time and got into a dozen or so 5k and 10k races, thats about it, no MMA, although I wish I would have.

But, you know the old saying, "Wish in one hand, $hit in the other and see which gets filled up first!"