• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whale Wars

LwnmwnMan2

Never fails to amuse me.

Hippies + Boat + camera crew = very good entertainment.

I do not know where or when the defintion of the term "Hippie" got lost, but if John Belushi was still around I would love to see him on the Sea Shepard for a couple shows grin:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Hunter and Fisherman therefore I am a Conservationalist and Enviromentalist, as I believe most of us are. I would like to believe that if I were alive when the buffalo were being wiped out that I would have done something about it. Are the whales being wiped out? That's the problem, nobody knows.

They are not the kind of people I would hang out with, but I give them respect for standing up for what they believe.

Are they stupid? I some ways yes. But look how smart they are using the most powerfull weapon they claim they have, the media.

None of us would be talking about this if not for the show.