• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Porting out shotguns

radke22

Not sure what porting is....are you talking about boring it out to a difference diameter choke? If so you could probably talk to Joe's in St. Paul or Little Canada... I got mine done at a place of University in Fridely...I would need to find out the name...chances are they are pretty busy know or will be soon.

I realize Gander mountian has porting, but i'm not going to spend any money in that place again. I am looking for any other gunsmiths that anbody knows of that does porting in the metro preferably the east metro

I had my Benelli ported by "Angle Porting by Ballistic Specialties". Also had the forcing cone lengthened. The barrel was back to me in about two weeks. Look them up on the web, and give them a call. This really helped cut down the recoil of 3 1/2" magnums.