• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Problems with updated threads?

jlm

Anyone else having trouble with the threads updating in a timely manner? It could just be my PC, I don't know. Right now there are several new posts to some of the threads and I can not get to them. Anyone else have this problem?

I have tried that and I have also logged out and back in and the threads are still not updated. Sometimes it takes several hours. Could be just my PC, that is why I am checking!

I notice that the lists will show updated times, but when I open the threads themselves I still often have to hit refresh for the new entries to show up. It seems strange since your reopening it that it would do that. It may have something to do with having been there before that day & being in the memory somewhere?

I too sometimes have that problem JLM.. and have even used different computers and not had them updated?... Not sure, but I think its a surver problem. not a problem with FM..becuase I have asked other people threw e-mail to check and they can see an updated page?.. so, I give up!

I've occaisionally had that problem too. Even after hitting refresh. I've gotten to the point when I do a long post I will do a 'copy' of it, if it doesn't show up right away, I'll 'paste' it into a new email msg and send it to myself so I don't lose it. Thats my standard routine on all posts now because I've also had it come back with a password error, then you lose what you've typed. Grrrrrrr. That copy/paste also works if you want to do a spellcheck, use your email to spellcheck, then copy it back.