• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
shortfatguy

missing trophy

this is a picture of a deer i shot near virginia minnesota in 2001. I brought the deer to a taxidermist named Rob Douglas to have it mounted. I have not seen or heard from him since.(he moved) any info on his location or the rack would be appreciated.

47b4d634b3127cceb43e658465620000002610

You have to be kidding? (I know you are not, but its a shame)

Where was he located?
I did a search on the internet, and came up with several phone numbers of people name Rob Douglas. Give it a try.

he was working with a taxidermist in keewatin i think his name was kunze not sure on the spelling. thanks for the tip on the name search. what site did you use?

What a bum deal! I would seriously consider doing an internet search and even pay for a search if needed and then take this guy to small claims court to get the issue resolved. I am doing the same thing right now as I write concerning a dog. Soemtimes you have to do what you don't want to do but some jokers do not leave an option! Good luck!

Shoot me an email I may be able to help out sanderson at cretexinc dot com

about how old was he?
glasses?
weight?

try puting his name in on google.com
same with any phone number you find on the guy.