• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A first for me!

I find myself to be pretty handy and mechanical but have never changed my brakes before. Well today I did it. I was having the hardest time getting the bolts on the caliper to loosen up so I used my Jack to push on my rachet and that did it. I am very proud of myself and wanted to share it with the ladies and others that hang around the women forum. I was hoping to get the oil changed too but I ran out of time and energy, that is next weekends project. I am so happy that I now have a garage so that I can do this, the apartment rules say that I cant but I don't always follow the rules.

Hope

Hey, I'm up in Brooklyn Park as well. Truck needs rear brakes and rotors. I can drop it off for you to work on at any time;)

Good to see you did this job yourself, saved some money to spend on more fishing equipement, and now you know you can tackle this job yourself in the future.

wow Hope!! I'm more than a little impressed!! you go girl!! I too, haven't done much automotive,, but do help when I can,, my husband is a mechanic, so he enjoys it more than I do, and knows all that needs knowing,, lol

good on you!!!

Sue