• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

help!! with trailer bearings

broken_line

they didnt fit on the axles very tightly when i took them off the axel is a wierd type of 3/4" im not sure if i can get the right ones. if they dont have a tight fit would it be ok to drive 300 miles with them, but not back the trailer in the water?

Don't do it unless you like to be the guy on the side of the road...sitting next to a dollied off trailer. For about two hundred bucks or so you can buy a brand new axle with the correct hubs and bearings to fit your tires. Trust me, when you are sitting on that lonely stretch of highway next to that trailer waiting for your fishing partner to go to the nearest town on a sunday afternoon to try and find parts for your oddball trailer, you will wish that you would have fixed right instead of boogering it. (but that is just my opinion)

ODL