• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Robbed During The Twins Game!

mr_jman

I decided to go to the Twins game on Thursday afternoon and parked in one of the open air parking lots that was unattended. My normal parking ramp was full. After the game I got back to my truck to find out it had been opened and most of my stuff had been stolen.

They took my laptop, GPS, a Fishing Rod and Reel combo, A Tacklebox, case full of CD's, sunglasses, brand new Softball glove, even the change in my center console!

I'm just mentioning this as a warning to either not bring anything valuable or hide it very well if you plan to go to the game. Sounds like laptops are a HOT item for criminals to take.

I figure I lost over $2000 in stuff! Just be careful next time you go to the game.

They decided to be nice and leave my golf clubs, disc golf discs, and they missed a plano plastic box FULL of my panfish ice jigs worth anywhere from $200 - $400

that sucks..........you carry a lot of stuff in your truck...I assume they forced their way into your vehicle? Hopefully they get what is coming to them someday soon....fricken thieves!!

i usually take stuff out before i go or hide anything of value before locking and heading in. One item might not be enough to compell someone to break in, but multiple things suddenly makes it all worthwhile to them. Hopefully insurance can cover some of your loss, although some things on the laptop you may not be replaceable.

Most of the stuff was well hidden. I had gone fishing the night before and forgot the rod and tacklebox were in the back of my truck. So I put them inside but the rod was clearly visible. Unfortunately I didn't realize how much stuff I actually had in there. Really starts to add up quickly!