• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
BP2

Bemidji Duck & Goose Calling Comp

Event will be held at the Beltrami County Fairgrounds in Bemidji.

2009 Bemidji Blowdown

Duck & Goose Calling contests

June 20th – 21st

Saturday

9:00 am Seminar `MN Duck and Goose Callers

10:00 am Novice Duck $25.00 entry

12:00 pm Open Duck $30.00 entry

2:30 pm Novice Goose $25.00 entry

4:30 pm Open Goose $30.00 entry

Sunday

9:00 am Kids Seminar

10:00 am Kids Duck $10.00 entry

11:00 am Kids Goose $10.00 entry

Ten dollars of your entry fee will go towards a MN Duck and Goose Callers Newsletter and email list. This will keep you up to date on all our events.

Kids contests are for kids 16 years and younger. Novice contests are for anyone who has not won a novice contest or placed in the top three on a state or regional contest.

Payout will be first through 5th with the top cash prize in the Novice duck & goose being $150 and the top prize for the Open duck & goose at $400!!!

If you have any questions, shoot me an email: mattkeller at minnesotawaterfowler.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Thought this was a good pod cast   http://podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/doug-duren-bryan-richards
    • who has time for that? haha here is some stuff from the same biologist https://www.usgs.gov/staff-profiles/bryan-richards?qt-staff_profile_science_products=3#qt-staff_profile_science_products    
    • Holy craap!  There is pee all over the woods, the DNR needs to stop this before all the Deer and we die!  😨
    • Rank is the order on which you draw for your prefered spot. #1 chooses first. #2 chooses second, etc.   I was drawn as the #1 alternate for the MN DNR hunt, Hwy 61 & Warner Rd in St Paul.  This is a new one for me.
    • The article in the Strib.     www.startribune.com/louisiana-to-hunters-deer-urine-lures-might-spread-disease/490173741/   Why we are still allowing deer urine to be shipped and sold is beyond me.    That Joe Rogan podcast was very interesting and informative.   Well worth the time.  
    • If you are one of the lucky ones who drew a moose permit and ready for Alaska Moose Hunting. These tips and basic hunting guidelines helps you to successful harvest:   Hunt for moose near food sources and water. Use rifle rather than  arrow, bowstring Wear good quality and waterproof boots Moose also have great hearing so wearing clothes that  does not make any noise. Hunt during  August, September. This is best season  for Moose hunting   Hope these tips helpful for you. Contact us if you’re thinking about going on a moose hunt.
    • Might just have to make a little extra for breakfast this weekend and use a little self-control and not eat it for a mid morning snack.
    • Trailcampro.com is a good resource to read their reviews and they have a good warranty. Personal.... I don’t buy a trail cams over $120.         The best time to buy is Black Friday or at the end of the season.  I mostly use stealth cam and moutry. Hope this helps. 
    • Anybody draw? I drew a primary and am pretty excited. This is my first year with the program so wasn’t sure what to expect. What does the rank mean? 
    • Google can probably conjur up some text for the video impared.