• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

OM Vet

Due to a last minute cancellation, I have one more opening for a veteran to come along and participate in this years Operation Muskie. Criteria: Must have served in combat, have a passport and the desire to muskie fish on one of the worlds greatest muskie lakes, with some of the best guides in the world, all expenses paid. If you know of anyone, please respond to this so I can get in touch. Dates for the outing are 29 June - 3 July.

Hello,

I returned from Iraq on May 22nd. My friend read the post yesterday and told me about your trip. If you still have a spot open I would love to tag along. My email is [email protected], you can also reach me at

952-452-6971.

Thanks

Matt

Its Actually my buddy Matt that is going. I was the friend who told him about operation musky. He deserves the trip he has been over there twice now. And is always willing to help anyone anywhere

He is a bit of a rookie to this sport, so hopefully he will learn alot fishing up with you guys Its a trip of a life time!!!

since he got the email he has been talkin all about it he is really excited!!!

Thanks alot you guys are the best!!!

Clint

Glad that we could fit him into the outing with us. Talked with him a couple times now and pumped is probably an understatment! Being a bit of a rookie should not be a problem, his first day out fishing for muskies on LOTW and he will be guided by Doug Johnson. Think he will learn a thing or 500 from Doug!