• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey guys, Check out Hogzilla!!

metrojoe

Boy that story sounds pretty fishy to me! If you'd really shot a hog that big, would you care that the head was too big? That's like saying I shot a 30 point buck, but the rack was too big so I didn't mount it. I suppose if the guy's a guide & has shot of ton of hogs he doesn't care about the average hog, but if that's legit, it's anything but average.

Taek a look at the shadows behind the guys legs and then look for the shadow that should be thrown by the hog onto the guy. You don't see any, right? Gee wonder why? Cause it's a fake picture.

I do not know if that is real or not. I do know that a ranch in Texass had a 1000 pig last year and a six footed pig before that. I hunted that ranch for the price it was perfect my dad and I got a hog each and than the fishing was excellent. All meals and lodging included 300.00 pp. It was great. SUcky drive down there though.

Just read the CNN article on Hogzilla and it has to be the biggest bunch of talk I've heard in a long time. I guarantee those guys are laughing themselves to death over the few suckers who believe them.

I remembered this post and just saw an article on it so I thought I would post it.....looks like it was real afterall..

"By ELLIOTT MINOR, Associated Press Writer

ALAPAHA, Ga. - A team of National Geographic (news - web sites) experts has confirmed south Georgia's monster hog, known to locals as Hogzilla, was indeed real — and really, really big.

They also noted the super swine didn't quite live up to the 1,000-pound, 12-foot hype generated when Hogzilla was caught on a farm last summer and photographed hanging from a backhoe."

Did anyone see that National Geographic forensic science show on proving the legend of Hogzilla on the NatGeographic channel a few nights ago? They dug up the carcass of this exact beast and took measurements and DNA samples. Guess this guy was a cross between a boar and a domestic hog.

Very very good show if it replays again.

Just checked Tivo and it replays at 2am on the 15th of August on NGC

BD