• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

moose antlers

opsirc

anyone know where it might be a good place to look for sheds. was up north of ely earlier with no luck. would like to be within a 75 miles or so radius of duluth.

thanks

O

Buddies of mine took a trip through the south end of Lac La Croix this spring and found 2 or 3 different moose sheds and a couple deer sheds as well. In general, I think early BWCA trips would probably be pretty good.

Been there Foot! I came so close that the critter drooled a big line of spit all along the side of my truck! The only difference in our two stories is that I was the one dropping the load!

Weekend, Yah I almost found Moose Sheds by Findland last year as well, on the hood of my Suburban.
We were heading up to fish middle of July came around a bend in the road there he was. I was able to stop but not until I was about 15 feet away.
He stared at us for a few seconds, turned, dropped a load and ambled off.
Great start to a good trip and wonderful memories.