• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

O-ring

metrojoe

I stopped by the local hardware store the other day looking for some o-rings to use to rig worms wacky style. I found some in the plumbing isle that fit real well, but I can only buy one O-ring per pack.

What do you guys use and where do you buy them?

I just bought some o-rings last week and couldnt' find the right size in multi-packs at Men. but I did find what I needed at Home Dep. They're usually in the same area, but not necessarily on the same rack as the single packs. I had a hard time at first as well, but after some careful scanning I found what I was looking for. What size did you find that you liked? I think I may have bought mine a little too small. Can't remember the size off hand but I'll look tonight.

I picked some up this weekend paid $5 I mainly just wanted the tool that came with it. The guy at the store told me he uses the smallest zip ties he can find and then just clips off the end with the needle nose. The guy said you can pick up 50 of them for what it would cost to buy the kit his store was selling I think I only got 10 washers. Anyone tried the mini zip ties.

Thing about it...do zip ties give? NO

so then you get more break offs cause the senko gets cut into by the zip tie and gets weakened.

I dont even use an o-ring tool, I spread them with my pliers and pull the senko through. My 11 year old can do this in like 3 seconds even.

I think I paid 5 dollars for 500 rubber orings shipped off of e-bayX

I use the clear tiny rubber bands that my daughter has for her braces. They come in an assortment of colors. I'm sure you could go to any orthodontist office and buy some. They might even give them to you.

Nels