• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting dogs forum

fivebucks

So how does one post replies or new topics on the new hunting dog forum. I tried but it comes back saying that you need a forum password also. Just kindof curious on this one.

There does seem to be something strange going on with that forum. My user name and password usually comes up automaticaly. There may be a few bugs that need to get worked out, it is new. Did you try typing in your password where it asks for it. Also if you forgot your password, click on forget password and it will e-mail it to you. Hope this helps.

It's all fixed now. I must have caught it while the admin. or Rick were still setting it up cause it asked for an additonal password. Now it works fine. This was a good forum to start. Just in time for my new pup. Thanks Rick!