• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

WWG scores a big Flatty *Video Added*

DTro

Dues have been paid in full.

John landed this beauty tonight! Since he hadn't measured some of his previous big fish in the past, we are officially calling this one his PB!!

Congrats John, you were way over due:

45.5x28 and 45lbs

004-1.jpg

Man oh man all of these pictures and threads of big fish being caught is getting me so down! Hopefully Kyle is still down for going out tonight (Sunday) to try and land some big ones. I am really confident that I will beat my PB 30 lb. fish from last year sometime during this season.

Congrats WWG on the big girl...just awesome.

Nice one John, and well-deserved considering the time you put in week in and week out. Saw you catch a dozen or more in the 35+ class last year alone, but this one definitely takes the cake. Very good looking fish.

That is a great sign. Congates on the PB WWG smile

I have no dought that John will see 50lbs soon and I have him picked as one of the ones to possibly break the 60 mark wink

Thanks for the update Dtro. Needed for tonight after last night on pool 2. Two small flats and a handful of channels but nothing worth taking images of. After Fri. Thinking out of the box has to be the key wink