• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Computer Hunts

eyecrosser2000

Did anybody read the article in a "popular weekly outdoor newspaper" about the guy who is starting a business that lets people shoot exotic animals from their computer? I read it a couple of times to make sure I was getting it right, but I am sure that for a big fee (couple thousand bucks) you can sit at your computer, watch animals at feeding station, and shoot an animal. Not sure of all the details, but it seems like the web-cam is synched up with the crosshairs on the rifle and when you click the mouse you pull the trigger. Wow!

I read the same article you can see a demo of the shoot on the HSOforum. seems a little scary and very unsportsmanlike. If you need to sit behind your computer to shoot animals then it's probably a safe bet that most of us are happy your not in the woods. I guess different strokes for different folks.

What the he!! happened to the good ole days of fair chase, now that really crosses the line! That shouldnt even be legal, i agree, if you dont even want to get off your duff to leave the house to enjoy the hunt than I'm probably glad you arent in my woods also!

------------------
barebackjack IBOT#197
Why ride the wagon when the walk is so scenic?????????